So this year has been a bit of an up and down ride. Though I can probably say that it's been better than last year, though as I've felt the rollercoaster ride recently, I thought I'd sit down and do a summary of the year so I can see exactly what I've achieved.
- Getting a job, working for company I enjoy working for and enjoy what I'm doing.
- Weight loss, though it has halted towards the end of the year. (And possibly even increased to a degree this end of the year).
- Ran my first race for charity (10Km for Tri for Life) with the intention of doing a full triathalon for them next year.
- Paid off an overdraft.
- Cycled and ran a combined total of over 2,000Km.
All in all, it's been a good year. I've met some wonderful people - had some ups and downs, especially in the relationship department but here's to the New Year.
Let's hope 2013 brings about the completion of my thesis and my doctorate! (It's getting in the way at weekends!)
Random Facts of 2012
- My top 5 songs I listened to over the year (according to Last.fm):
|2||Haik Naltchayan||Le Tour De France||61|
|3||VNV Nation||[Where There Is Light](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn7m9MjZN2I)||58|
|4||Heifervescent||[Deep Sea Diver](http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/287425/deep-sea-diver)||57|
|4||VNV Nation||[Nova (Shine a Light On Me)](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bThv-tdjK74)||57|
- I read 37 books, with a total of 9,571 pages (Goodreads)
- Last.fm tells me I've only listened to Gangam Style 4 times…